Friday, December 31, 2010

Go Origami!!

A friend of mine encouraged me to try origami... u know when i get bored, or don have anythin to do. Well, tht pretty much worked its way into my routine today, everything was just so so gloomy at the off, i guess everyone have switched on the holiday mood and celebrating our Malaysian teams win over Indonesia in the AFF last nite. I'm not spared either.. so i just Googled origami and stumbled upon this page http://www.origami-instructions.com

This page has a step-by-step guide for basically every origami there is, everything was just so cute.. makes me think if i cud actually use it to decorate my room =)

So my first attempt was the Origami 8 Pointed Star.. 


Turned out pretty well, just like the one in the website.... Definitely need more practice though
It's up on my workstation... I need more colourful ones!!!




So the next thing to do now will be to go and get real Origami papers, real colourful ones. Hmm.. maybe i can make some for my frenz too. At least, once i'm gud at it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment